1. Enable Development Mode: If you use less instead of css, this option will be activated you can compile less to css
2. Optimize CSS: When you enable this option, compress CSS files will be used (.min.css files)
3. Zoom mobile: This option will allow you to zoom or not
4. CSS override: You can enable additional CSS file with override rules - override.css
5. Use prefixfree: Allows you to use CSS3 code without prefixes. Important! When this option is enabled checking code in some tools like Firebug can be difficult.
6. Custom CSS code: Here you can add custom CSS which will be loaded after override.css code
7. Google Chrome Frame support: You can enable Google Chrome Frame support - it is useful for IE users